St Gilbert's Church, Brothertoft, Lincolnshire

St Gilbert's Church, Brothertoft, Lincolnshire

Dedicated to St Gilbert of Sempringham, the church was part of the chapelry of Kirton in the early 19th century and was owned by the Lord of the Manor.

The building was rebuilt during the early part of the 19th century and named in honour of St Gilbert in 1922. Today the church is open and services are held on a regular basis.

It is located behind the Brothertoft village hall - just off the B1192.


Address St Gilbert's Church
Main Road
Brothertoft
Lincolnshire
PE20 3SW
Telephone 01205 751674
Area More information on Brothertoft