St Andrew's Church, Halton Holegate, Lincolnshire

St Andrew's Church, Halton Holegate, Lincolnshire

Halton Holegate is a lovely village in the East Lindsey district of the county, situated on the outskirts of the Wolds, 1 mile (1.6 km) east of Spilsby.

St Andrew's Anglican church is a Grade II listed building, heralding from the 14th-15th century and seats nearly 250 parishioners. Chiefly Perpendicular in style, it was restored in the mid 19th century, except for the tower, which was restored several decades later. The parish register dates from the late 16th century.

The village and the original church, of which nothing remains except the site, are mentioned in Doomsday Book in 1088.


Address St Andrews Church
Church St
Spilsby
Lincolnshire
PE23 5DU
Telephone -
Area More information on Halton Holegate