Heckington Methodist Church, Heckington, Lincolnshire

Heckington Methodist Church, Heckington, Lincolnshire

The first Wesleyan Methodist chapel in the village was built in 1809, but this was replaced by a new chapel in 1835.

The building of the current church started in 1904 to designs by Nottingham-based architect Albert Edward Lambert and took a year for completion

The church is part of the Sleaford circuit. It holds a service at 10:30 every Sunday and there are many social activities. It's always worth checking out the notice board to see what's on.


Address Heckington Methodist Church
Church Street
Heckington
Lincolnshire
NG34 9RF
Telephone -
Area More information on Heckington