Temperance Hall, Heckington, Lincolnshire

Temperance Hall, Heckington, Lincolnshire

Temperance Hall was built by Moses Franks MRCS and given to the parish in 1863.

Constructed of yellow gault brick with a slate roof it has a broad front with bay windows and a central gabled porch flanked by glazing bar sash windows.

On the upper floor is set a stone tablet declaring "Temperance Hall given to this parish by M.Franks.MRCS.1863". The building is more commonly known as the Heckington Village Hill.

Today, the hall is used for a variety of functions including dances, music nights, craft fairs and jumble sales. It can also be rented for private parties and there is suitable wheelchair access.

Heckington is a large village, a parish, and a sub-district in the Sleaford district,


Address Temperance Hall
9-11 High Street
Heckington
Lincolnshire
NG34 9RA
Telephone 01529 460036
Area More information on Heckington