St Mary's Church, Hundleby, Lincolnshire

St Mary's Church, Hundleby, Lincolnshire

St. Mary's Church, Hundleby, is part of the Spilsby Group of parishes which consists of eight churches, with the vicar resident at the vicarage in Spilsby.

A church was recorded as having stood on the site since 1086 but St. Mary's was built in the mid 19th century. There is a nave, aisle, chancel and a tower with four ancient bells, saved from the previous building.

The embattled tower on the west side of the church with its pinnacles and gargoyles can be seen from many points in the parish, particularly when the churchyard trees are not in leaf.

There is a service at St. Mary's on most Sundays in the month, and it is their policy to keep the church unlocked on every day of the year.

Please visit the website for further information.


Address St Mary's Church
1 Church Lane
Hundleby, Spilsby
Lincolnshire
PE23 5NA
Telephone -
Area More information on Hundleby