All Saints Church, Irby in the Marsh, Lincolnshire

All Saints Church, Irby in the Marsh, Lincolnshire

A quaint grade II listed Anglican parish church dedicated to All Saints with seating for nearly 100 parishoners.

A delightful building, medieval in origin, it is constructed in greenstone and brick, and was re-detailed in 1770 and restored during 1886.


Address Wainfleet Road
Irby in the Marsh
Lincolnshire
PE24 5BA
Telephone -
Area More information on Irby in the Marsh