All Saints Church, Moulton, Lincolnshire

All Saints Church, Moulton, Lincolnshire

Locally known as "Queen Of The Fens", All Saints' Church was built circa 1180, the 60-70 year work instigated by Prior John of Spalding.

The building was heavily restored in the late 19th century by William Smith and the church also has a rood screen dating from around 1425.

The village of Moulton is a civil parish in the South Holland district of the county and is neighboured by the villages of Moulton Chapel, Moulton Seas End and Moulton Eaugate.


Address The Vicarage
34 Church Lane
Moulton
Lincolnshire
PE12 6NP
Telephone 01406 370791
Area More information on Moulton