St Peter & St Paul's Church, Old Bolingbroke, Lincolnshire

St Peter & St Paul's Church, Old Bolingbroke, Lincolnshire

Seating about 250 people, the church was built of traditional Spilsby sandstone c1363 by John of Gaunt and originally three times its current size.

The church suffered at the hands of Oliver Cromwell and fellow parliamentarians as they laid seige at Bolingbroke Castle in 1643 and was restored and the north aisle added in 1889.


Address Hagney Road
Old Bolingbroke
Lincolnshire
Telephone -
Area More information on Old Bolingbroke