St Mary's & All Saints Church, South Kyme, Lincolnshire

St Mary's & All Saints Church, South Kyme, Lincolnshire

The Anglican parish church in South Kyme is dedicated to St. Mary and All Saints and dates back to the Norman era.

It was during the 12th Century that Philip de Kyme, Sheriff of Lincolnshire, founded a priory in South Kyme for Augustine Canons, dedicating it to St. Mary.

The historic building was considerably rebuilt in 1805, with restoration during 1890, and seats 300 parishoners.


Address St Mary's & All Saints Church
Church Ln
South Kyme, Lincoln
Linconshire
LN4 4AP
Telephone 01526 861746
Area More information on South Kyme