St James' Church, Spilsby, Lincolnshire

St James' Church, Spilsby, Lincolnshire

Built early 14th century in the traditional Spilsby sandstone and apart from the tower, was covered with Ancaster stone in 1879.

The tower houses the six bells which date from 1744. The church contains a memorial to Spilsby’s most famous son, Sir John Franklin, the sailor and explorer.


Address Church Street
Spilsby
Lincolnshire
PE23 5DU
Telephone -
Area More information on Spilsby