Things To Do near Havenhouse Railway Station
Spilsby Theatre, Spilsby (approx. 9 miles away)
Thriving arts venue and a successful small theatre offering a lively programme of local and international musicians, theatre and workshops.It is housed in a grade 2 listed former courthouse saved by the Dandelion Trust from becoming a grain store.
Chapel Point Beach, Chapel St Leonards (approx. 9 miles away)
A sandy dune covered beach which was a WWII coastal defence looking out across the North Sea.There are no dog control measures in place so walking along the beach is available all year round.
St Helen's Church, East Keal (approx. 9 miles away)
The parish church seats approximately 250 people and is dedicated to St. Helen. It dates back to 1708 and was restored in 1854-55.
Keal Carr Nature Reserve, East Keal (approx. 9 miles away)
A fine example of the alder carrs of the southern Wolds. Carr is a name for an area of woodland mainly populated with the marsh loving alder tree.
Church Of St. Thomas Of Canterbury, Mumby (approx. 9 miles away)
Dedicated to St Thomas of Canterbury, the Grade I listed Church in Mumby is of Early English style. Although the dedication has been disputed, it was briefly changed to St Peter, it has now reverted to its original name.The font echoes from the 14th century and the western tower is of 15th century c...
Mumby Car Museum, Mumby (approx. 9 miles away)
On Your Marques is a unique model car Museum in Alford.Based in a range of renovated farm buildings, On Your Marques is a purpose built museum to house a fascinating collection of over 1200 model vehicles and motor racing memorabilia covering the many aspects of motoring history from the world of Fo...
Dales Pits Fishery, Farlesthorpe (approx. 9 miles away)
The water is open all year round and suitable for disabled anglers. Two old brick pits set in a very scenic area with depths to 12 feet. There are overhanging trees, first class platforms, water lilies, water plants and an easy access road around most of the lake. Stocked w...
Chapel Six Marshes Beach, Chapel St Leonards (approx. 9 miles away)
Another access point to the long stretch of sandy beach running along the Lincolnshire coastline.
St Mary's Church, Hundleby (approx. 9 miles away)
St. Mary's Church, Hundleby, is part of the Spilsby Group of parishes which consists of eight churches, with the vicar resident at the vicarage in Spilsby. A church was recorded as having stood on the site since 1086 but St. Mary's was built in the mid 19th century. There is a...
War Memorial, East Keal (approx. 9 miles away)
In memory of those who gave their lives in the Great War (1914-1918).
River Lymn, Spilsby (approx. 9 miles away)
The River Lymn rises on the eastern slope in the Wolds. It flows south-eastwards to the Lincolnshire Marsh, where it becomes known as the Steeping River on the boundary of Great Steeping parish. The main channel is supplemented by the Wainfleet Relief Channel as it passes Wainfleet All Saints, an...
Lade Bank Pumping Station, Old Leake (approx. 9 miles away)
A Grade II listed building, the pumping station at Lade Bank was built in 1867. The station was rebuilt in 1938 alongside the earlier building. New oil engines were installed in 1940. The purpose of the station was to counteract the effects of the shrinking of the peat in the East Fen wit...
Wolla Bank Beach, Chapel St Leonards (approx. 10 miles away)
Sandy beach backing onto Wolla Bank Pit Nature Reserve.There are no dog control measures in place so walking along the beach is available all year round.
Wolla Bank Pit Nature Reserve, Chapel St Leonards (approx. 10 miles away)
South of Anderby Creek, close to the sea wall, lies the Wolla Bank Pit nature reserve, opposite the entrance to the Wolla Bank car park. The flooded pits are a result of excavations for clay, which was needed for the repair of the sea wall following the floods in the mid fifties. There are extensive...
St Helen's Church, West Keal (approx. 10 miles away)
The church was built of green sandstone and brick on a rise above the village in 1623. Part of the church was rebuilt in 1866 and after the church tower fell in September 1881, it was rebuilt in c1844.